- Startup Warehouse: The Government of Haryana in collaboration with NASSCOM, has developed a Start-up Warehouse on 10,000 Sq. ft. of area in Gurugram. The facilty offers plug and play infrastructure to budding entrepreneurs. It is currently an 80-seater with 10% reservation for women.
- Mobile Application Center: Being setup over an area of 5000 Sq. ft. at HARTRON Multi Skill Development Centre (HMSDC), in Gurugram in association with IAMAI (Mobile Application Centre)
- The Government of Haryana is setting up UNTIL in collaboration with the United Nations to promote women entrepreneurship & digital literacy in the State
- CIE (Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship):Two Centers would be developed in the State, one in Gurugram over the land of 2 acre and another one in Panchkula over a land of 6.5 Acre. The purpose of these centers would be to provide supporting infrastructure to startups. . It will stand as the intersection of the start-up, academic, corporate, research and government sectors.
- Centre of Excellence: An IoT center has been set up in collaboration with NASSCOM and ERNET in Gurugram. The aim of this Centre is to provide a platform for design and to harness the creative capability of academia, industry, Startups and entrepreneurs.
- Startup Incubator at Panchkula: A Startup Incubator has been set up at Government College, Sector 1, Panchkula. The primary aim of this incubator is to foster entrepreneurship by employing tools like boot camps, workshops and regular classes on entrepreneurship.
- A targeted policy for Startups
- Support to startups with fund of fund with a corpus of more than 100 Cr
- Corpus created to provide seed funding support of up to Rs 3 lakh per startup
- Incubator network in hub and spoke model to be developed
- Dedicated fiscal incentives for Startups such as lease rent subsidy, innovation promotion subsidy etc.
- Incentives/provisions under the EPP 2015 for MSMEs will be available to startups
- Reducing the regulatory burden for Startups