On April 14, Dr. BR Ambedkar’s birth is commemorated as Ambedkar Jayanti or Bhim Jayanti, noticed every year on April 14. In recognition of (*13*) important contribution to the Indian authorized system and structure, the day is marked every year. In the Canadian province of British Columbia, the day is also recognized as ‘Ambedkar Equality Day.’
Ambedkar Jayanti 2022
On April 14, India commemorates the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, the nation’s first legislation minister. The day is recognized as Ambedkar Jayanti. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar is broadly regarded as the founder of the Indian Constitution. Under his presidency, the constituent meeting drafted the world’s longest written structure, which is now recognized as the Indian Constitution.
Ambedkar Jayanti is also noticed to commemorate the jurist’s dedication to combating societal ills like caste prejudice and injustice all through his lifetime. He was a staunch opponent of the caste system, and he labored tirelessly to get it eradicated from society.
He was continually in sympathy with the underprivileged, and he fought tirelessly to enhance ladies’s lives, laborers, and untouchables, amongst others. Dr. Ambedkar was a scholar in various topics, including political science, legislation, and economics, and an erudite social reformer and distinguished orator. Dr. Ambedkar was also a social reformer, economist, and influential orator.
He envisioned an India in which all individuals are handled equally under the legislation. He grew to become a main advocate for India’s independence from British management, main to the formation of the Indian National Congress.
Ambedkar Jayanti Wishes 2022
This Ambedkar Jayanti, let’s pledge to stand towards discrimination and combat inequality.
Ambedkar Jayanti is a reminder for us that we are also the kids of this nation and we must fulfill our duties in the direction of the nation. Let us honor the hard work and sacrifices of the man who gave us the Indian Constitution.
He was the man who fought towards discrimination and oppression. He was the epitome of confidence and dedication. Here is wishing you all a very Happy Ambedkar Jayanti.
Dr. BR Ambedkar will at all times encourage us to dedicate our lives to making other individuals’s lives better. Warm needs on Ambedkar Jayanti.
Ambedkar Jayanti Quotes 2022
- They cannot make historical past who neglect historical past”.
3. “Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.”
4. “Be Educated, Be Organized and Be Agitated”
5. “The sovereignty of scriptures of all religions must come to an end if we want to have a united integrated modern India.”
6. “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.”
7. “Life should be great rather than long.”
9. “If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it.”
10. “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence”.
15. “Religion must mainly be a matter of principles only. It cannot be a matter of rules. The moment it degenerates into rules, it ceases to be a religion, as it kills responsibility which is an essence of the true religious act.”
Ambedkar Jayanti Status 2022
“The history of India is nothing but a history of a mortal conflict between Buddhism and Brahminism.”
“An ideally suited society should be mobile, should be full of channels for conveying a change happening in one half to other components. In an ideally suited society, there should be many pursuits consciously communicated and shared.”
“Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.”
“Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.”
“The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.”
“A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.”