All the info about Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will be made available to you very clearly in our article. We will inform you how you can apply for this card. Also, we will strive to give you clear info about how to check your standing. Not only this, in our article you will be advised how you can download your golden card. So read our article rigorously until the finish.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The full title of this scheme is Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022. Which is being organized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. You can apply for this in both online and offline modes. All residents of India can use this scheme. This scheme has been launched at the national degree. Using this card, you can get your illness handled at any hospital in India for free.
The link to the official website to apply for this scheme is- pmjay.gov.in. Through this scheme, you can get free therapy for up to Rs.5 lakh. Also, allow us to inform you that all illnesses are included in the plan. If you have these cards you will not have to do the paperwork. Your therapy will be done easily through a paperless process. For more info about this, you can check by visiting the official website.
(*15*)Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
To apply for this card, you have to hold some issues in thoughts which are as follows-
- You must be 16 – 59 years previous to apply.
- Only residents of India can apply for this.
- You must have KIOSK approval for well being advantages.
- Only those households whose annual income is up to Rs 2.5 lakh can apply for this.
- Only those citizens who belong to SC and ST classes can apply for this.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The advantages that are supplied to you through this card are as follows-
- With this card, your therapy is done free of cost.
- Whoever has this card is given free therapy up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Through this, you can easily get your therapy in any government hospital in India.
- With this card, you can get therapy for any illness.
- This helps a lot for the individuals of SC and ST classes.
- Cards are handled by a paperless procedure.
Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
All the documents you need to apply are as follows-
- aadhar card
- email id
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport measurement photograph, and so on.
How to download online Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- You will get the login choice on the residence page of the website.
- Select the choice and enter your email ID and password on the next page.
- After filling click on ‘Sign In’,
- Enter your Aadhar card number on the next page.
- Also, you have to confirm your thumb impression.
- After verifying, some choices will be given on your display screen.
- Out of which you have to click on Approved Beneficiary.
- The listing of the applied golden cards will open on your display screen.
- From which search your title and click on the choice of print.
- By clicking, you will attain Jan Seva Kendra Valet.
- In which you have to enter your password, file, and pockets pin in CSC Wallet.
- After that, you will come to the residence page of the website.
- In which you will be given the choice of download, click on it.
- Thus you can easily download your card.
(*10*)How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card by Public Service Center?
- For this, you have to go to your nearest Public Service Center.
- Where you have to search for your title in the listing of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- If your title will be given on this listing then you can get the golden card.
- After that, you will have to give all your documents to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- Then you will be registered by the agent and you will be supplied with the registration ID.
- Your Ayushman card will be made available to you in 10 to 15 days by the Public Service Center.
- You will also have to submit a fee of Rs.30/- to get the Golden Card.
How to check the well being advantages bundle on Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website.
- Select Menubar on the residence page.
- In which click on ‘Health Benefits Package’,
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to choose the choice according to your need.
- All the details will open on your show display screen.
How to file a grievance for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- First of all, you have to open the official website.
- After that, the residence page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘Grievance Portal’,
- On the next page, choose the choice of ‘Register your Grievance’,
- Then you have to choose the Grievance category in PMJAY.
- After choosing, click on Register.
- After clicking, the Grievance Form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in all the details requested accurately.
- After filling, upload the file and click on submit.
- After this, your Grievance will be complete.
How to check grievance standing?
- For standing, you have to visit the official website.
- Select the choice of ‘Grievance Portal’ on the residence page.
- On the next page click on ‘Track Your Grievance’,
- Then you have to enter your UGN.
- After coming into click on submit.
- Your Grievance Status will open on your display screen.
How to view the contact details of the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- For contact details first, visit the official website.
- On the residence page, you have to click on ‘Contact Us’ in the menu bar.
- A brand new page will open on your display screen.
- All your details will be available on your display screen.
If you need to ask something about Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, then message us in the remark section. To be the first to get the latest updates, add our website to your bookmarks.