This year, the (*3*) 2022 application process will start in April of 2022 (tentatively), and the deadline for submitting the application form will be notified shortly after. To apply for CAPF AC 2022, candidates must have earned a Bachelor’s diploma in any discipline recognized by the government. Candidates from the SC/ST and feminine classes are free from paying the application fee.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
The Union Public Service Commission has printed the CAPF AC’s 2022 examination (UPSC) announcement. In the Central Armed Police Forces, there are 209 openings for Assistant Commandants (ACs) positions available this year.
|Name of Exam||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Rounds||3 Stages (Written + PFT + Interview)|
|Expected Candidates||2 lakhs approx.|
|Available Seats||to be notified soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|CAPF 2022 Notification||twentieth April 2022|
On August 07, 2022, a written examination will be carried out in compliance with laws issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India. The test will be carried out in English and Hindi. Their entrance will be provisional at all test phases, subject to their assembly the qualifying necessities as specified.
Everyone in applying online for CAPF AC’s Recruitment 2022 will need to evaluate all of the data accessible on our website and the announcement issued by the official website (*209*) starting their application.
CAPF AC Notification 2022
The CAPF Assistant Commandant (AC) recruitment discover has been printed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for 209 positions. Candidates who fulfill the qualifying necessities established by the Commission may submit their functions for the Assistant Commandant positions online.
Interested candidates may submit their functions for CAPF AC online till April 20, 2022. Interested applicants may submit their functions online by way of the UPSC’s official website, including a link to the application form. Before applying, ensure you meet all of the necessities.
CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria 2022
CAPF eligibility requires that the applicant be an Indian national or a citizen of an Indian nation. Candidates with the nationalities of Bhutan and Nepal are also thought-about eligible to sit for the UPSC CAPF examination.
Ineligible applicants have the nationality of any other nation and do not meet the eligibility necessities of the Central Armed Police Force. Such applicants are only eligible to sit for the CAPF test if they have obtained the approval of the Central Government, which must be said in writing to be considered.
Both males and females are eligible to sit for the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam; nevertheless, the medical necessities for every gender must be met to be thought-about for the position.
There is said age relaxation for applicants from the reserved category and veterans candidates. The age restriction regulation applies to everybody, and the age is calculated from the date of birth to August 1, 2022. The rule is effective instantly. The following is the age restriction for restricted classes:
- For all SC/ST applicants, there is a 5-year age restriction on their most age.
- All applicants from the OBC category will profit from a three-year age discount.
- There is 5-year age relaxation for ex-servicemen applicants and Civilian Central Government workers applying for this position.
- There would be a 5-year relaxation in the most age limitations for Kashmiri applicants. Between January 1, 1980, and December 31, 1989, the candidate’s residence in Kashmir must have been their main residence.
CAPF AC Application Process 2022
Interested people who meet the qualifying necessities established by the Commission may submit an online application for the Assistant Commandant position by way of the Commission’s official website.
- It is necessary to complete two phases of the online application procedure.
- It is really useful that candidates scan their picture and signature (*209*) filling out the application form on the website.
- The photographs and signature should both be in the.jpg format to avoid confusion. The file should not be more than 40 KB in measurement and should not be much less than 3 KB in measurement for the picture and 1 KB in measurement for the signature mixed. Aspirants should chorus from submitting duplicate functions.
- Candidates are suggested to submit their online functions well (*209*) the deadline somewhat than waiting till the last day to submit online functions.
- In the case of the CAPF, there is no opportunity for withdrawal of the online application.