On March 14, 2022, the Union Public Service Commission printed the admit card for the Combined Defense Services Exam I 2022 on its official online platform, which was accessible worldwide. Participants in the UPSC CDS examination 2022 who have applied for the test and need to take part in the UPSC Exam may get their UPSC CDS Admit Card 2022 from the URL offered in this article.
CDS Admit Card 2022
The CDS test will be on April 10, 2022, by the Union Public Service Commission. It was introduced on the official website on March 14 that the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the written test will be available. The admit card for the UPSC examination may be obtained through the group’s official website. The e-admit card may be downloaded by coming into the registration Id or the roll number in the applicable subject.
|Name of the Exam||Combined Defense Forces (CDS)|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Conducted in A Year||Twice a Year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Examination Date||tenth April 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||14th March|
On March 14, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) introduced the admit card for CDS 1 2022. The Admit Card for the UPSC examination may be obtained through the group’s official website. The written test for the UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) contains three exams for candidates to the IMA, INA, and AFA, and simply two papers for aspirants to the OTA.
CDS Exam Date 2022
On April 10, 2022, the Union Public Service Commission will maintain the Combined Defense Services Examination (I), 2022. The admit card may be obtained by finishing the processes outlined below as soon as potential before the test date. Follow the instructions on the admit card. All of the vital data that will appear on your CDS Admit Card is included here. Examine the Admit Card to ensure that all of its data is accurate. Additionally, deliver a photocopy of one identification card listed on the CDS Admit Card.
According to the UPSC website, it has been revealed that the examination will take place on April 10, 2022. (Sunday). Any problems encountered when downloading the e-admit card for the Combined Defense Services Examination, 2022, or any discrepancies found in the e-admit card should be reported to the official email.
CDS Hall Ticket Download
This e-hall ticket must be proven in every session, collectively with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is indicated on the e-hall ticket, to ensure entry to the Examination Hall. The e-hall ticket must be stored secure till the remaining outcomes are introduced.
Aspirants must rigorously assessment and confirm all of the data on their CDS admit card once downloaded by them. Visit and complain to the UPSC official site mentioned below if there are any problems with your CDS hall ticket 2022. Please provide a screenshot or image of the mistake to the official email.
(*10*)How to Download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2022,
Applicants should complete the processes outlined in the following section to get their CDS admit card. Candidates will have no problems getting their CDS admit card if they rigorously follow the processes outlined above. Take a look at these steps:
- First and foremost, visit the UPSC’s official website.
- Choose ‘Combined Defense Services Examination (I), 2022’ from the drop-down menu on the foremost page.
- Then, select ‘Download’ from the drop-down menu, followed by the ‘Click Here’ possibility.
- Make a copy of the necessary directions for your data.
- Please enter the relevant credentials in this section, both your UPSC CDS registration ID or your UPSC CDS roll number.
- Now, save the important documents on your laptop for future use.
CDS Admit Card Instructions 2022
While downloading their CDS admit cards, candidates should maintain a few issues in thoughts. The CDS 1 2022 Hall Ticket is the most important documentation for those who will be collaborating in the examination. As a result, the following are the important elements that a candidate should maintain in thoughts whereas downloading the Admit Card.
- Attempt to download your admit card on a laptop computer or desktop laptop. Don’t use your mobile cellphone for downloading it.
- Suppose you do not enter your Roll No./Registration No. appropriately, your id may be barred as a result of many unsuccessful tries.
- Check your Admit Card rigorously for the exam shift occasions and the identify of the Exam Center that you will be attending.
- Please ensure that the signature and photograph submitted whereas applying for the CDS Examination are seen on the CDS 1 2022 Admit Card before printing it. If you discover any inaccuracies, please notify UPSC at the tackle listed below by sending an email accompanied by a screenshot or photograph of the drawback.