A bid for 1.41 crore fairness shares towards an preliminary public providing measurement of 85 lakh shares was obtained on April 1, the third day of bidding, in (*3*), The providing part reserved for certified institutional purchasers obtained 44 per cent of the complete subscriptions, whereas the portion reserved for non-institutional traders obtained 32 per cent. Retail traders are once once more in the driver’s seat, bidding 4.08 instances their permitted quota of shares in the public sale.
Hariom Pipes IPO Allotment Status
The Hariom Pipes IPO Allotment Status is expected to be concluded on April 8, 2022. It is anticipated that the refund will be commenced on April 11 and that the shares will be deposited to the Demat account on April 12. The preliminary public providing (IPO) ) of Hariom Pipe will take place on April 13.
Investors in the Hariom Pipe preliminary public providing (IPO) may check their allocation standing online on the Bigshare website or check it offline by logging into their checking account and Demat account. Monitor out this step-by-step instruction on checking the standing of Hariom Pipe’s preliminary public providing (IPO) allocation online or offline. The Hariom Pipe preliminary public providing (IPO) foundation of funding will be round 12:1, based mostly on the retail subscription.
Harim Pipes IPO GMP Today
Bidding for the shares put up for sale will start on March 30 and expire on April 5. If there is one, the anchor e-book will be open for enterprise for one day on March 29.
The shares would be bought at between Rs 144 and Rs 153 apiece, corresponding to 14.4 instances and 15.3 instances the face value (Rs 10) of the claims, respectively.
On the decrease finish of the worth vary, it is projected to elevate Rs 122.4 crore and on the higher again, Rs 130.05 crore. Eight million shares are supplied in the preliminary public providing (IPO).
Hariom Pipes IPO Reserved parts and lot measurement
The enterprise has set apart 30% of the provide for certified establishments and 35% for retail and non-institutional traders to ensure most investor participation.
Bids can be positioned for as few as 98 shares and as many as 98 shares in multiples of 98 shares afterwards. Investors can make investments up to Rs 1,94,922 in 13 tons (1,274 shares) for a minimum of Rs 14,994 in 98 shares.
Information on Hariom Pipes
Hariom Pipe Industries Limited (Hariom Pipe), which has its headquarters in Hyderabad, Telangana, is a subsidiary of the distinguished Hariom Group. In 1962, the late businessman Shri Hariom Golas established the Golas Group of Companies.
In the iron and metal business, we are a main producer of high-quality items. In latest years, the agency has grown from power to power, reworking into an built-in steelmaker with a vital presence in the South Indian market. They characteristic a different product line that includes Mild Steel (MS) Billets, Pipes and Tubes, Hot Rolled (HR) Coils, and Scaffolding Systems. Their high-quality merchandise are used in a wide selection of industrial functions throughout various industries and industries segments.
Hariom Pipes Conclusion
- Hariom IPO GMP: The firm has but to record its shares on a grey market. When the shares are listed, we will have more details.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO worth band: The worth band for the firm’s IPO is Rs 144-Rs 153 per fairness share, according to media stories.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO subscription standing: The problem was subscribed 4.15 instances as of April 5, 2022.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO measurement: The firm plans to elevate Rs 130.05 crore.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO lot measurement: Each share of the firm will consist of 98 shares.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO application limit: Maximum of 13 tons can be applied for by a bidder.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO investment limit: This public providing can make a most investment of Rs 1,94,922.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO allotment date: Allotments are expected to take place on April 8, 2022.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO itemizing: The firm is scheduled to record on April 13, 2022. NSE and BSE will record the shares.
- Hariom Pipe Industries IPO registrar: Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd has been chosen to deal with the IPO.