The Postal Department of India has declared openings for the recruitment of Gramin Dav Sevaks, which is a golden probability for government job aspirants (GDS). In India, there are over 38926 job openings throughout 35 states. Candidates in applying for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 should have accomplished their Tenth-grade training.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
Gramin Dak Sevaks are wanted by the Indian Postal Service (India Post). It is the most interesting probability for all people who need to apply for a position in any government department to do so at once. Furthermore, it is an glorious probability for all jobless job searchers round the nation.
|Organization||The Post Office of India|
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Apply Online Starts||02nd May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05th June 2022|
|Official Site||indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline|
According to their recruitment marketing campaign, 38,925 Gramin Dak Sevaks will be recruited by India Post all through the nation. According to the official recruitment discover, applicants from all round India would be thought-about for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022. Gramin Dak Sevak positions are accessible in all 35 states globally, and the application process is easy.
Candidates who want to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 must first meet the minimum eligibility necessities. The minimum requirement to be thought-about for the position is a Tenth-grade diploma. Furthermore, applicants for the Gramin Dak Sevak position should not be older than 40 years outdated at the time of application. All applicants in applying for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 should know that the recruitment will take place on Tuesday, May 2, 2022, as a result of the registration procedure will start at this time. All applicants must submit their application types by the specified deadline of June 5, 2022.
India Post GDS Notification 2022
It should be mentioned that the India Post GDS Registration process started at this time, May 2, 2022, and will proceed through the finish of the year. Candidates in applying must do so by June 5, 2022, at the latest. Applications are being accepted online at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applicants must have a legitimate email handle.
Those chosen as Branch Postmasters (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmasters (ABPM), and Dak Sevaks would get salaries of Rs. 12000 for BPM positions and Rs. 10000 for ABPM/Dak Sevak positions, respectively. There will be no test this time. The only factor that will be ready is a advantage record.
Working information of biking is a prerequisite for all GDS positions. The candidate’s information of scooter or bike operation may be regarded as equivalent to information of bicycle operation in some cases.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022?
- To register on the site, visit the official website, which is the official platform of India Post.
- You will now need to click on the Register button.
- Fill out the form with all of your personal data, including your identify, date of birth, email handle, mobile cellphone number, and any other data that is requested on the page.
- Click on the Submit button to ship the data to the server.
- Entering your cellphone number and the OTP on the page will confirm your cellphone number.
- Following that, you must make the payment.
- After finishing the payment, save the payment slip to your pc.
- To make the payment offline, you may go to the Post Office and pay with cash if that is your choice.
- The application form must be accomplished once the cash has been acquired.
- You will be requested to provide data about your self, your training, and other vital components.
- You must upload all of the scanned papers requested on the website.
- It would be finest if you now selected your Post Preferences, which may vary based mostly on your geographic location.
- You must preview the application form after that.
- After submitting the form, make a copy for your self to maintain on hand.
India Post GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To be eligible for all accredited classes of GDS, the candidate must maintain a Secondary School Examination pass certificate from any recognized Board of School Education in India, with Mathematics and English (whether or not they were studied as obligatory or elective topics) as the only topics passed in the Tenth commonplace.
India Post GDS Recruitment Selection Process 2022
The applicants’ online functions will be used to assemble an mechanically generated advantage record, which will be used to make the picks by the tips. Higher educational levels will not be given any extra weighting. When it comes to finishing the selection, only the marks acquired in the Tenth grade of approved Boards will be thought-about. These scores will be aggregated to percentages with an accuracy of 4 decimals.