OFSS Bihar Inter Online Admission Form 2022 commences on ofssbihar.in; all college students who are critical about it need to read this whole submit to get updates. About the Inter Intimation Letter Print 2022, OFSS, which stands for Online Facilitation System for Students, was established by the Bihar School Education Board to make it attainable for college students to start taking part in OFSS Inter Admission 2022.
OFSS Inter Admission 2022
Students will be in a position to enrol in Intermediate programs in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture in various Colleges/Schools affiliated and recognized with the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in all 38 districts of Bihar, thanks to a new online system called the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) that was developed by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
|Conducting Body||Bihar School Examination Board, Patna|
|Title||Bihar Board Inter Admission 2022-23|
|Class||Inter or eleventh Class|
|OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2022 Start Date||June 2022 (Last Week)|
|Streams Available||Science, Commerce and Arts|
|OFSS Bihar Admission 2022 Last Date||June 2022|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Tenth Marksheet, Income Certificate if Applicable|
|Bihar Intermediate Spot Admission Form 2022 Fees||Rs 300/-|
|Bihar Board Inter Admission 2022 Merit List||June 2022|
|Type of Post||Admission|
The application process will start on the twenty second of June 2022 by way of the OFSS, and college students will need to affirm their eligibility before applying. The application process will end on the thirtieth of June 2022, so all college students must be aware that date.
OFSS Inter Admission Apply Online 2022
OfSS Bihar Inter Admissions 2022 requires that college students have accomplished matriculation, the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other examination deemed equivalent by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
Students may submit their purposes over the web by using the Common Application Form (CAF), which can be discovered at www.ofssbihar.in and is accessible from any place that has entry to the web. This expertise makes the admissions process clear, dependable, hassle-free, and cost-efficient. As a result, applicants’ and mother and father’ issues over the selection and related queries are decreased.
How to Apply for OFSS Inter Admission 2022?
- Please go to http://www.ofssbihar.in to entry the OFSS BSEB Online Portal.
- Click the acceptable link to apply for admission to Intermediate College & School.
- Complete the form, and then submit any relevant pictures.
- Choose the school or college program to which you would need admission.
- After clicking the Submit button, an OTP will be despatched to your mobile gadget.
- Enter the OTP, then click the Submit button.
- After that, the Payment possibility will appear, and you may select how you need to pay for it.
- To make a payment, select the SBI e-pay possibility and click the Proceed for Payment button.
- You may use the online method to pay the cost.
OFSS Inter Admission Form 2022
You can now fill out an eleventh Spot Admission Form 2022 by way of the official website of BSEB for Inter Admission, which can be discovered at ofssbihar.in. It is how you may start your higher schooling. When the board invitations candidates with Tenth-grade completion from Bihar Board or other state boards, they must register online for Inter Admission 2022, Bihar Board.
You must have your Tenth pass mark sheet, Adhar card, and mobile number helpful before filling out the Inter eleventh Spot Admission Form 2022. To ensure that your OFSS Bihar Inter Registration 2022 Form is accomplished precisely, please follow the instructions below. Only Rs. 350 is required as an application fee for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2022, and the payment methodology is defined in the Common application form (CAF).
OFSS Inter Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students who have accomplished the tenth grade or an examination that is thought of to be equivalent from the Bihar School Examination Board, the Bihar Board, the CBSE Board, the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other state board that the government has authorised are eligible to apply.
- As for their admission form prices, applicants in All Categories would be required to pay Rs.350/- (Rs.100/- for the application value, Rs.200/- for the college or university intrinsic fee, and Rs.50/- – Charges).
- There are only 4 acceptable payment strategies: debit card, credit score card, web banking, or E-Challan.
- Please be aware that a scholar may submit an application to a minimum of ten and a most of twenty establishments with a single payment.