We will provide you with complete info about PM Kisan Tractor Yojana in our article. We will inform you how you can apply for it. Along with this, complete info about the eligibility criteria will also be available. Also, we will provide you with info about the process of getting a subsidy. Not only this however we will also provide you with clear info about the eligibility criteria. So read our article rigorously until the finish.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
This scheme has been launched by the Government of India which has been launched in the year 2022. The essential profit of which is only to the farmers. This scheme will be dealt with by the state government itself. You can apply for this in both online and offline mode. Under this scheme, farmers will be given subsidies for shopping for tractors. This scheme has been launched for the profit of the farmers only.
You can register your self on this portal at any time to get the subsidy. Under this, a member of any household will be given a subsidy on shopping for a tractor. In Haryana, you will be given a subsidy of up to 25%. Also, allow us to inform you that up to 80% subsidy can be given in Jharkhand Lion. For more info about this, you can also check by visiting the official website.
Documents required for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
You should know what documents you will need to apply. So read the details given below rigorously which are as follows-
- checking account details
- aadhar card
- Possessed Land Details
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- driving license
- Photograph, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
To apply, you have to preserve some issues in thoughts, according to which you can apply. Some of the criteria that have been set to apply are as follows-
You must be a resident of India to apply. If you are from any other nation then you cannot apply on this portal.
The age of all the candidates has been mounted to apply. According to which you can apply. You can apply only if you are between 18 years to 60 years of age. No age relaxation has been given for this.
Your household income has also been mounted. You can apply only if your annual income is 1.5 lakh or much less. But your form will not be accepted.
Along with this, you have to preserve some issues in thoughts which are as follows-
- The farmer should not be a beneficiary in any other subsidy scheme.
- You can apply only if you fall in Marginal Farmer or Small Farmer.
- The farmer who purchased the tractor should have his personal land.
- To get the subsidy, it is necessary that the farmer should not have purchased any tractor in the last 7 years.
- Only one member of a household can take benefit of this scheme.
How to apply online for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
- Till now this scheme has not been made online.
- So you can apply in offline mode.
- For which you have to go to your nearest CSC Center or State Level Agriculture Department,
- Where you have to fill out your application form.
- In that, you have to fill in all your details and upload the documents.
- After filling out the form, you have to submit it to the CSC center or Agriculture department.
- In this means, you can apply in offline mode.
If you need to ask something about PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, then message us in the remark section, and we will undoubtedly reply to you soon.